Friday, November 13, 2009

On-going layouts

hi, all in an earlier post I've mentioned about finding some kind of storage for pre-plan pages or incomplete pages. I think i've find what will work for me. This is a copper holder--I stored the layouts inside the page protector with materials i want to use and sketch idea and journaling.I'm planning to get another copper holder for pages that need journaling only then this way i can take it to my computer one day and type it up and print onto my journaling spots or handwrite depending on layouts but i tend to prefer type looks. So far, it has work for me. I was able to complete about 7 of them and just need to type up the journalings. I'm glad i find a system that will work for me. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope this works out well for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog over the weekend.