Thanks everyone for well wishes! My back is finally better today. Ugh! I hate when that happens it really slow my scrappin time. I'm participating in a Scrap our stash challenge sponsored by Lala's World blog. You can sign up month-by-month, so take a look if you're interested in participating. Well, let see yesterday I did finish six more layouts that was incomplete. so that made 15 layouts for month of January and they all were from my stash. I was trying not to buy anything except adhesive. I did buy cricut cartridges when Micheal has their $10 sales. lol I couldn't resist. Thanks to enablers from two peas. :) I was planning to use my coupon to purchase the pink Atg gun but I could not find it at Micheal and no one was around for me to ask. I'm going to try again this month if I don't win at any of giveaway. lol I love my herma adhesive but the last box I brought at Micheal, none of them are not sticking the way it did previous, so weird that it's happening now. so that why I'm on search for better adhesive. I didn't quite make it all of my January Goals:
1. Reorganize my scrap room and purge things i won't use still working on this!
I just did my ribbons a week ago. Now I will be working on sorting my brads into color.
2. Finish all the unfinished layouts I have in a pile that need journals or pictures only two more--just need to upload pictures for them then I am finish under a new pile is build or i find more when I'm cleaning up. lol
3. Finish my Dec Daily--just need to get pictures and journals printed out still haven't finish was put on hold
4. Upload pictures to shutterfly and get them print for Dec Daily and unfinished layouts put on hold for now hoping to order this month.
I decide to focus on monthly goals then break down to weekly goals to see if that would help in managing my time .
New February Goals:
1. Continue with reorganize room
2. Work on my pre-plan layouts that are in the basket
3. Work on Dec Daily Project
4. Work on Birthday Album Projects
Week 1 Goals:
1. Sort brads by color
2. Work on 2 layouts per day
3. Complete Journals and print it out
4. Work on cricut cutout for birthday album
Week 2 Goals:
1. Finish sorting brads if not finish in week 1
2. Complete pre-plan layouts
3. Upload dec daily pictures
4. continue on birthday album I will upload my pictures shortly--just click on layouts tab.
I'm still redesign my blog. I have so many ideas of how I want it to look. lol it's hard to make it a reality when I'm not that computer savvy in blogger world but I'm slowly learning. Sorry for a long post--Thanks for reading!