Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Posted by Picasa
Happy Mother's Day! Today was wonderful for me. My daughter kept saying Mother's day all day. lol so adorable.  I was able to get some pictures of kids and me for my mother's day layout.  Aren't they adorable! Amber love it being in the tree.I actually put her up on that tree and she was pretending to climb. lol she was having a ball.  For NSD, I was able to join in the chat on two peas. I had alot of fun of course. but no scrapping time but am ordering picture as Shutterfly are having special for mom's day.  so I'm uploading and ordering them tom. of course the pictures above will be in that order. lol Hope everyone had a great mother's day! I will be posting my organize this stuff progress tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your children are beautiful.