Monday, September 30, 2013

Blue Fern Studio September Sketch

in beginning of month, a peep over at Scrap N Yap has mention about Blue Fern Studio Sketch.. Of course, I went over and just fell in love with the sketch.. I only have Blue Fern Coffee chipboard.. it was my first purchase of them and i just love them.. so here is my take on sketch using the chipboard and few other supplies i had in my stash..

Don't you just love this.. I was going to stamp and emboss the chipboard but after putting on my layout.. i just love the natural look against all the pretty colors.. Now I'm planning to order more of their chipboard.. 


Becky said...

This is beautiful Michele! Love it!

Isbaha said...

This layout turned beautiffuly ! I also prefer the chipboard like this, exactly for the same reasons than yours, it's so nice with your pretty colors !