Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day everyone! We just stay home and enjoy each other. I was planning to scrap but it seems that I have lost my scrappin mojo this week. lol Anyway, I'm trying to get back into my routine with my new little guy. What a difference he is from my first daughter! I'm loving it every minute. Today he is 4 weeks old. I can't believe it. Where did the time go? It just seem yesterday I had him. lol
I did this layout for How much is too much? challenge 143:
Create a layout using:
1 photo
7 blue things (can be anything, as long as it is blue)
4 circles
5 pieces of chipboard or grungeboard
(http://hmitm.blogspot.com/ ) I didn't get a chance to enter it. I was too late. lol Oh, well I'm not really loving this for some reason. It stills need something but not sure what. I may change my journal to computer print. I just not loving my handwriting. lol I did use my cricut to cut out chipboard for my title placement and journal space. I had fun using this challenge to move out of my comfort zone. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I like your layout!! Your little guy is so cute!! He will love your handwritten journaling in his album when he is older! Congrats on your new bundle of joy!

Tracy said...

Your layout is so cute, so is your baby.

Pretty Penguin said...

So cute. Love the little hat!!!