Saturday, June 11, 2011

Karen has gifted me this award: Thank you, Karen.


Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out, share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself.


So, here are 5 Cricut-tastic things about me:
1.  I love my little bug!
2. my cricut collection continue to grow!
3. I didn't know about the lawsuits that occurs. yep in the dark. lol
4. currently looking into other model I can weld letters together
5. my fav go to is paperdolls and the george shapes.


i decided to let anyone pick up this award as there are so many wonderful crafters out there. Enjoy and spread the joy!


No comments: