Well, Sorry I haven't been keeping up with blogging. things has been hectic here with flu and other things. I have been working on some things and am changing up my project goals from last month.
I'm participating in a Scrap our stash challenge sponsored by Lala's World blog. You can sign up month-by-month, so take a look if you're interested in participating.
1. Working on embellishment (Organize your stuff challenge)
Unfinished Layouts and Projects
1. Caleb's Invitations--his birthday party is set for August so I'm working on making invitations to mail out in july.
2. amber's Baby album--I want to finish this album so I can start her toddler years.
1. Develop a spreadsheet to track what files I work on the computer (done)
2. Start working on phots that need to be put into subfolder, edit then uplaod to shutterfly (working on May folder then will work backward to Jan.)
3. Back up to flashdrive
4. continue cutting out file dividers from cricut. (work in progress)
I know that few people are having problems with blogger. So far, knock on wood, i'm able to leave comments and stuffs. I'm trying to visit as much as possible. I'm hoping to be back on track soon. I also receive an award==which i haven't forgotten so I will post that tomorrow.