Sunday, August 14, 2011

Project I created past few days--

I created this layout for back to basic challenge which I miss the deadline.. I had fun creating this. this is from my pet stash.  I have piccture of my baby boy that I will get them develop next month to put where the white photo mat is. I use my stampin up baby boy stamp as part of my tittle.  I'm sorry for bad picture as it has been cloudy and rainy here for past few days.

I had to make a sympathy card for a dear friend of mine who lost her son this past thursday to tragic accident.  I really had a hard time creating something simple and elgant. I really like how this turn out.  I realize i need to buy more sympathy stamps as I don't have too many of them.


This one is for my sister's birthday coming up at end of month. I didn't plan on making this it just came together using my scraps. I really love how it turn out.


I made this layout about two week ago using the color golaore challenge using blue and orange.
this is picture of my great grandpa's farm before the house was torn down. I'm helping my mom doing the family tree album and she want me to do the pictures while she is doing the information gathering.  This is the first one I did. I will be doing more. I have an idea  for the title page and subtitle that i can't wait to get start on it.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love all of your projects. I especially love the layout of your grandfathers farm. I'm so sorry to hear of your friends loss. I'll be lifting her up in prayer.

Tracy said...

Your cards and layouts are lovely. It is difficult to make sympathy cards, but I know it does bring the recipients comfort.
So sorry to hear about your friends loss, so sad.

You had asked about a tutorial on the embossed card I made. It is all in the stamp. I did a tutorial...http://tracystreasures-tracy.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-cool-crackled-nails-and-butterfly.html