Monday, November 12, 2012

WEEK 8: Organize Your Stuff (round 6): projects, unfinished pages and kits Updated

Good morning, everyone! It is a beautiful morning here.  I have been work on my unfinished pages on three of my kiddos. Here is my result:
On left is the bookshelf--only two layouts that requires sewing--no more pages of other two.  whoo. that feels great. On the right is waiting for photo which i have order this past weekend to come in then these pages will be complete.



Here is few more layouts with completed journals I wanted to shared.  the first six layouts are based on Allison's 6 x 6 sketch class--http://allisonrdavis.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-new-class-and-new-downloadable.html
 Sorry for bad pictures--took these last night and couldn't get the lighting right.


I didn't cut any into 2x2 inches square but i had this 8x8 pattern paper i just love and it fit into the design and I just use her basic sketch and add little of my take on it. I really love how this one turn out.
 
I had  one Halloween picture I did scrap when i first started and I wasn't really satisfy with it.
 
Here is before:
 
and here is after
I just love this so much better.


Here is another picture I had in my photo box itching to scrap--

I went little out of color trend for Halloween -

Before--I am using 8 x 8 circle pattern paper to bring in the blue with his mommy's outfit with red and using Elmo theme papers. and using various scraps. 
 
Here is the after:  I kept the size of circle pattern paper and just adapt to sketch. I just layer here and there. The title came from old rub on i had in my stash which went perfect for this guy's first time trick and treating.  the bat is sizzix which is a new purchase from a friend who is getting rid of some of her dies.  I'm planning to get more of her dies once I go thur my inventory of what i have.  I change out the Elmo picture to word Elmo and tuck it behind I really love how this turn out as well.



Here is another Halloween layout--Brian and I went trick n treating with the gang--I thought i only had these two pictures which i use her sketch and adapt it. since then, I have found two more pictures to add to. lol oh, well it will all work out.


Birthday layout of my little boy turning one last year--love how this turn out.  title is cupcake anyone? I went out of my comfort zone and left the middle pieces in the letters.  It is really different for me.

 


  my third boy's first layout for his album--yep bit behind in his album I really need to get started.  alot of layering and alot of stampings.  just love how this turn out. I can't remember if this came from sketch or not. it has been sitting in a pile for quite a while.
 
 
Hope you are enjoying my postings so far. Please leave a comment. i love them.  I'm trying to get back on blogging more. 
 
 


2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what wonderful layouts!! great job

fairy thoughts said...

great layouts I know what you mean about sooo many photos so little time.
janet