Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday 191

Hello, everyone

so sorry to be MIA last week, but most of my day was spent doing this:


I had a sick little boy--he had ear infection. Now he is back to his old self and I'm playing catch up on everything.

However, I had alot on my to do list that I want to do today but a major problem happen yesterday. My main water pipe broken due to the freezing temp we had the other night. Well, I didn't know until yesterday when the weather warm up and started to thaw. Ugh--major mess in my basement but thankful that there wasn't much damage to anything of our property just a mess to clean up and get take care of. Today, plumber is coming to dig up my driveway to replace the broken pipe and add the shut off value which was never put in the first place.  Major hit on my financial budget but I'm rolling with it. lol and taking it in stride.

I'm hoping later on I can finish my organization projects:

Alot of Ribbons



wrapping ribbons on small mat board I cut up to fix inside those green boxes.

here what i have so far...

little scraps will go here.. 

I didn't realize how many ribbons i really had until i put them all together..of course I have another box that I didn't show that store all my yarn fibers.  I also still working on sorting the brads, eyelets, etc.  it is such a pain but be so worth it when I finish.

I want to finish them up tonight and start scrappin! I got the bug to scrap some pictures that have been sitting for while.  

 If you want to travel others' workdesks, pop over to our WOYWW leader Julia’s blog and add your to list and travel abroad.. 




5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

sorry your little one isn't feeling well

love all your riboon

ria gall said...

Great to hear that your little one is on the mend always hard when our kids are sick.
You are doing a great job on sorting your ribbons love the boxes
Ria #44

fairy thoughts said...

Glad your little one is on the mend.
Love the serious OCD on the ribbon storage... I started it once ... now they are all in one of my drawer units at least they are colour sorted. have fun
janet #32

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a time you've had!!! Keep going, you'll be so glad when you're finished!

Happy Crafting!
Jeannie #12

April said...

I hope your little boy is feeling better. Looks like you're getting organized. :-) April #101