Sunday, October 24, 2010

Challenges I'm try out today:

I've combine two challenges together to make this card:
First challenge is color challenge by Paper Therapy
http://papertherapy.yuku.com/topic/1937/t/Challenge-3-WINNER-ANNOUNCED.html using basic black, pumpkin pie, so saffon, and green galore (Stampin up colors). The second challenge is the Jitterbuggin' Sketch 21 the Pumpkin Patch
Supplies I used:
K & Co black cardstock for card base
cuttlebug folder for embossing
Pumpkin paper pattern and green with dark green dot--from stash i had for over ten years. lol It was from Wal-Mart that sells halloween pack at one time.
Pumpkin-doodlecharm cartridge
Mulberry orange paper from stash
Yellowish-gold paper from Stampin up stash
crown and bats-glitter paper from Wal-Mart
Happy Hauntings--from paper stash.
forget to add: Java Walnut Ink to pumpkin pie cardstock.
bat punch came from punch i had for couple of year-it has cat, candy, a leaf, and bat all in one punch
I had fun creating this. Currently, I'm still working on my recipe swaps. Yesterday I try to cut out stuffs from my cricut bug but it was giving me problems. Every once in while, it will act up then next i go to use it it is fine. lol Anyway, I'm hoping to either work on it today or tomorrow depending on kids. Thanks for reading.

8 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Very nice card! I love those bats!

Steph said...

Cute card!

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute. You and your cricut machine sounds like me and every electronic machine I own lol

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute. You and your cricut machine sounds like me and every electronic machine I own lol

D said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that pumpkin paper you used.

Sharla said...

Cute card...I love using supplies that have been in your stash for years! :D

Sherri said...

Great card! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

Charlotte said...

I just love the paper you used to make this card. It is so cute!