Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Parade

Well, my plan for monday to work on some projects didn't happen. lol as i knew it would. However, yesterday I was able to finish the treat bags for my sister. I created the tags from cricut Tags, boxes and more. then I used Autumn Leaves Background stamp to make it look Distressed using SU inks-Pumpkin Pie and Lavendar. Then I decide to shorten the tags. lol then I stamped Trick and Treat stamp with SU Basic Black. Then I cut spider at 2 in using Doodlecharm then attach to bags. They are all so cute. The papers I used for treat bag came from my paper stash that i had for years. lol I finally find some good use for them. I am hoping today to work on the recipe swap. I have them out on the table almost done--just need to print the recipe then complete them. Then I will work on the kids' album to finish that up. I'm planning to use Picsa to create photo collage for their album. I know they will love it. I hope. lol Last night we went to the halloween parade. My daughter love it especially the fire truck! It was her "first" one with mommy. She saw her first parade in town where we live but Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Very cute bags, those little spiders are great!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice thanks for sharing...