Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Manic Monday!

P.s. It was monday yesterday when I was type this but didn't get back on last night to finish it up. lol you know how it is~
Anyway:
Wow-where did the weekend go? Ugh! my plan to scrapping was interrupt by numerous things. I never got to do what I wanted to do over the weekend. However, this morning I had a chance to complete one layout for this challenge from Sassy Lil' Sketches (I wasn't able to upload to their site on time yesterday due to numerous interruptions): there was four elements that need to be added to this sketch:
1. group of three
2. Make a mess: ink, paint, etc
3. lace
4. add texture (embossing)
Here is my layout: Sorry for bad picture as it is very deary here. I use SU blue cardstock, moon and star PP for background, then i went thur my scraps stash and 10 squares to go around the pictures. I didn't put any in middle as the pictures would cover up the gap. then I use my cricut: home decor for dream cloud (you can't see it but i written sweet above the dream), new arrival for moon, animal kindgom for lamb border (I am planning to purchase PK face stamps), and star punch for three stars for banner. I didn't journal as the title said it all for me.
the second challenge was Jitterbug sketch (http://jitterbugginchallenge.blogspot.com/ ): Let's talk Turkey! here is my take.
Clean-up is still in progress. Haven't gotten far since the last posted. Well, off to get something done. lol
thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Yummy....I can almost smell that roast turkey! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'