Here is updated:
2. Still working on the cleaning up part- I did put all my scraps put away. now need to clean my black desk, top of washer, the cabinet beside folding table and the floor( vacuum time). lol
3. in between all of the cleaning, I'm start the jitterbug challenges. will post later today.
4.Happy Mail!! Yesterday, I received a huge package of happy mail from Cathy (two peas). She was selling her pattern paper and I ordered a box. I told her to surprise me. I think she was nervous in doing that. I opened the package and absolutely love all the papers she send. I will posted picture later once i cleaned my table off to spread this goodies. lol
5. three projects for a challenge--not due until Nov. 14 so i have time to finish this Already started on one layout.
yes, I do multitask. lol that why i have so many projects i need to go back and complete.
6. birthday albums-still on hold planning to do the pictures printing then finish the rest of layouts. already have in my head how i want to finish it.
7. Photo organizing--going to set up my tags and go thur most recent one and work my way backward tagging the picture and reorganizing how i scrap. I tend to do it yearly then monthly. for example,
Monthly pictures of Amber
I think you get the ideas. I also have two flash drive I used as my backup. In June, when we move, we got cable Internet. Well, it wouldn't load onto our hard drive. We had wireless Internet and it was working fine. We couldn't figure out why this was problem. so my sweetie took it to get it check out. We had virus that wouldn't let us load our Internet. so I lost all of my pictures but I was smart. I also back up over at my mom's house to upload to Snapfish as I couldn't at home bc of wireless Internet. You are only allow so many megabytes which add up pretty quickly. I love our cable Internet. I can be on it as long as i want and not worry about the bill going to be 200 dollars. Yes, that how much i was paying for wireless Internet so not worth it. Just for me to get on do my email, and banking. I couldn't even surf if i wanted too. Sorry I'm rambling. lol
Here is the Stuffed Pepper Soup:
1 1/2 lbs hamburger(cooked and drained)
then Add and mix:
3 cups diced peppers ( I used red peppers as green peppers give me heartburn)
1 can 28 oz. diced peeled tomatoes
1 can 28 oz tomato sauce
1 can 14 oz beef broth
1/2 cup brown sugar
Cook 2 cups white rice, then add to the soup mix.
season to taste and boil to simmer for 30 minutes.
I did add little more beef broth as my soup got thick while simmer. I also add country herb mix that i gotten at dollar store. It was so good with Italian bread.
well, that's it for now. Just waiting for my sweetie to wake up so i can go into my scraproom and work on this list. Until next time.