Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi, everyone hopeing everyone is having a great New Year! I couldn't stay up at all. This girl was in bed at 9pm. lol I have my resolutions for the new year: 1. To scrap at least one layout per day--so need to finish my daughter's baby album. 2. To continue blogging at least everyday of what going on scrapy related or not 3. To start losing weight but this has been postpone due a big new-- I'm pregnant! We will find out this coming month how far along so got another new album to do. Our plan for today is to go down to my sweetie's mom for weekend and celebrate the new year. Note for new baby's album: Dec. 29nd--Found out we're pregnant today! We're so excited.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!

Pam said...

That is great news! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! But your resolutions sound so close to mine! Good luck!