Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pre-birthday Planning

I just want to update--getting things together for my daughter's first birthday party tomorrow. I'm excited--can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to be alot of fun. will post pictures of her party. I was able to do some scrapping yesterday for 45 minutes--that's all my daughter would nap--don't know what up with that lol but I did the journals on computer and print them out on papers. so maybe tonight or tomorrow I can complete five layouts and can put them in her book. I'm almost finish with the pregnancy up to her birthing parts. So next stage would be her monthly pictures and milestones. my goal is to complete her book until the baby come. My next apt is Feb 3rd so we will find out how far along I'm. We can't wait to find out. I'm also going to take picture of Amber hearing the baby's heartbeat for first time. I haven't had a chance to work on the organization challenge posted on two peas--I need to catch up and start working on that. I might ask one of my friend to watch amber so i can do some sorting and rearranging on a saturday. I have to see. I've made a list of what i want to do in room. I will have to post that tomorrow because I'm at my mom's house right now. lol Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Aww one year old. I remember those days.
mine are 20, 18 and 14. I wish I could go back some days.

Tracy