Saturday, January 23, 2010

New layout

Hi, all
I know it has been while. things has been hectic this past week. Here is a Pagemaps page call sketch contest I entered but didn't win :(. Here is a my take of sketch: I was able to post since I didn't win. :( but i just love how this turns out. Supplies are all stampin' up products and spongebob came from leftover stash from last project i did.
There is another Pagemaps basic grey double header sketch contest I'm going to try out:
sketch: I haven't decide on pictures yet to do this but need to work on this weekend to enter by Jan 31st.
Two peas Organization challenge been put on hold with all different activities been going on the past few weeks but will try to start it again this weekend as well. I will post my answer for week 2 and 3 in coming weeks.
thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Cute layout- love those Spongebobs!!

Tracy said...

Nice.
Love your take on the sketch.